Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

pantyman - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* pantyman > Topics

Subject: my first time
Replies: 9 Views: 1321

neoh 8/24/2007 - 1:42:23
The first panties I ever wore were my mothers. I found them in the dirty laundry. They were blue satin with black lace around the top. I went to my bedroom and began to rub them on my naked member. I was so aroused that it was not long before I was standing in front of my mirror with her panties on rubbing myself and posing like a girl. I have been hooked ever since. *

neoh 9/9/2007 - 5:38:14
Tell me about your first time in panties *

jo75x 15.10.07 - 06:49am
hi iam jo..luv wearin silk panties. like 2 feel the nice shny silk over my n ball..i puling em up n down ma little ass..ive been hookd since 14.wen one day i had thing bout ma mum satin blu blouse..wen it was in bthroom in washng pile id sneak in and rub the soft blu silk ova ma body..then the day i sliped it on ..i was butoning the shny blu blousse up wen i lookd down and saw a pair of skimpy silk blck pantys..igot hard thinkin about slipin em up ma legz..how naughty id feel.. *

jo75x 15.10.07 - 06:53am
2 secs lata i had em on..they felt great so s*xy i lifted the shny blouse up and rubd ma n ba11s ma waz so hard..i could feel silk wrapd round me mm i rubd silk on silk so slipy slidy.naughty nt fair boys dnt get nice fings 2 make u feel like that.hooked *

neoh 30.01.08 - 01:43am
I Would love to for anyone who wants to listen. ask nice, i will give u my *

srobin25 18.05.08 - 02:09pm
My 1st panties were my sisters than my mums. Then i moved on 2 bras n slips n dresses. I love wearing panties. *

welshbi 23.03.09 - 06:57am
i love wearin and sniffin my stepdaughters panties *

spud1970 6.05.09 - 05:28pm
I love to sniff and walk with panties. Started wen i was 13 and loved rubbing my aunts and cousins worn panties over my . Progressed to sniffing.
Any guys in the Southampton area of uk get in touch. Love to have same room walk n sniff with other guys. Enjoy nothing more than someone gettin off on my wife's scent.
Ta. *

maninnix 19.06.09 - 02:36pm
hi guys . My sister who is 3 yr older than me always seemed to have nicer underwear from the age of 8 ish i started wearing it to the point my mum bought me some plain white cotton briefs by the age of 14 had my first experiences with men wearing panties of course *

nataja 5.02.10 - 11:05pm
fk u guys r hot am so hrny ryt nw pusc meltn as i touch i want a man who loves panties n bras as much as u guys wana watch him wear myn walkn getn off as i wear a pair touchn myslf getn em soakn wet wit juices n c*m than letn my man sniff em even tke em to wrk wit him or letn his m8s smell em *

* pantyman Forum

Search:
topics replies

* pantyman

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits